Email Marketing Services
Email marketing is an affordable, direct, effective, and reliable channel to communicate with customers in the realm of digital marketing. It’s an integral part of delivering targeted content in marketing strategies, and we’ll let the numbers speak for themselves:
- Email users worldwide are expected to reach 4.25 billion users in 2022.
- 64% of small businesses use email marketing to sell their products.
- The expected ROI for every $1 spent on email marketing is $36
Email marketing is superior to other marketing tools and should be utilized in all businesses to engage current and new customers. It’s a straightforward means of communication that can reach the audience easily to deliver various messages.
- It reinforces the relationship with existing and former customers by keeping them up-to-date with new products and offers.
- It familiarizes new customers with the business, spreading brand awareness and attracting targeted prospects.
Why Is Email Marketing Important?
The possibility of targeting a large group of people simultaneously in a personalized and straightforward message sets email marketing apart. Its importance is tied to its countless advantages, and to summarize top email marketing benefits:
- Affordable: Cost-efficient marketing channel that pays off significantly. There are no hidden fees in email marketing, and you get what you pay for. Other marketing channels can’t top the distinctively high ROI of email marketing.
- Engaging: It allows companies to insert effective CTAs (Calls to Action) and opens the door wide for customers to interact, reply, and send their feedback.
- Adaptable: Emails can promote products, services, offers, news, and other kinds of digital content. It could be in any form like text, photos, or videos.
- Converting: Emails can drive organic traffic and targeted prospects to the company’s website.
- Customizable: Send personalized messages through automation platforms. Utilize the power of email marketing tools to send customer-oriented emails.
- Trackable: Receive reports and details about every email campaign you send out. Find out who opened your emails and who clicked on the links inside.
GET IN TOUCH
Understanding the importance of going digital, but not sure what to start from? We are there to advise you!
Email Marketing Management
Managing email marketing campaigns is a complicated manner as it embodies various activities:
Setting marketing goals
A marketing campaign without a clear goal is a waste of money. The first step is to identify what the emails will achieve for the company.
Ongoing list maintenance
Continuously updating the list of recipients improves the quality of email campaigns. Taking out wrong emails and adding new ones is vital for the campaign’s success.
Designing a creative email is a must. Creativity doesn’t stop at visuals but extends to choosing perfect wording and layout.
The list of recipients has to be sorted out and formatted correctly according to the emailing platform’s requirements.
Defining the target audience
It’s essential to limit the audience of email campaigns and target specific recipients who are more probably to engage with the emails.
Campaign tracking and reporting
Finding out what went wrong and what motivates the target audience. Tracking the campaign’s performance helps make better decisions about future campaigns.
Why Choose Us?
Full-Service Email Marketing Services
Andava offers a comprehensive set of email marketing services. From analyzing business needs and creating engaging content to automating campaigns, integrating emails with other systems, and delivering detailed reports to clients.
Detailed Email Marketing Reports
Our email marketing reports inform clients about all essential details. Find out how many emails were sent, how many were opened, the percentage of people who clicked on CTAs or links, and much more.
Experienced Email Marketing Specialists
Our experts have mastered the art of email marketing through years of experience and working with many international clients from various business fields.