Amazon product listings that convert
We all know that Amazon dominates online retail: In the US, it claims nearly 40 percent of the e-commerce market. But what you might not know is that Amazon’s SEO is not the same as Google’s — so if you want your products to appear on the first page of Amazon’s search listings, you’ll need to adopt a targeted approach.
The key difference between Amazon and Google? While keywords certainly still matter, Amazon’s A10 SEO algorithm rewards conversion above all else; in other words, your product listings need to sell to earn a coveted first page slot. Here’s how we can help you optimize your Amazon listings and get your products in front of the right customers.
How work with us
Here at Andava, we’re not interested in a one-size-fits-all approach. We’ll help your business succeed on Amazon by working closely with you from start to finish, from conducting an initial audit to analyzing the performance of your optimized product listings to make sure that they are reaching the right audience. The experts on our team keep themselves up to speed on any developments on the platform — so if Amazon makes any changes to its search algorithm, you’ll be the first to hear about it.
We’ll also help you sleep easy by staying firmly on the right side of Amazon’s seller guidelines, adhering to the Amazon style guide, and steering clear of the so-called Black Hat tactics that can cause Amazon to suspend your account. Fake reviews? Not here.
Mastering Amazon SEO
Want to create product listings that sell? We’ll help you reach customers on Amazon by:
- Crafting compelling product titles in line with Amazon’s style guide that correspond to what your customers are actually searching for.
- Creating relevant, detailed product descriptions that highlight your products’ benefits and provide a real solution to a specific problem.
- Optimizing your backend keywords to ensure that not a character is wasted.
- Conducting competitor analysis so that you can stay one step ahead of the competition.
- Making customer reviews work for you.
- Employing a holistic approach to ensure that your products attract traffic from outside the Amazon platform, as well as ranking as highly as possible within it.
Want to know more? Get in touch to find out how our team of Amazon SEO experts can put your products in front of the right customers.