Why advertise on Facebook and Instagram?
Looking to reach potential customers on the world’s biggest social network? With an estimated 2.45 billion people using Facebook every month, the platform has enormous potential for any business looking to grow its market share. As for Instagram, it might be smaller with 1 billion users every month, but it boasts impressive engagement rates for its advertising, easily outstripping engagement on Facebook.
The two platforms are closely linked, and you’ll need a Facebook Page for your business in order to get an ad campaign going on Instagram. Both platforms allow you to create beautiful ads and target them to a specific audience. Whether you’re looking to reach people based on their location, their interests, or even their age, you can direct your ads to your target market with accuracy.
While none of the platforms guarantees specific ad results, the estimated reach Instagram ads and Facebook ads display, is the approximate number of unique people who will see your ad.
Facebook and Instagram advertising services
Stories, photo ads, collections, or a carousel? With so many ad formats on Facebook and Instagram, it can be hard to decide on the right approach. And with so many ways to reach your target audience — demographics, behaviors, and location are just a few examples — the choices are dizzying.
We’ll use our expertise to create compelling, memorable ads based on solid keyword research that engage people on social media, and harness the data to make informed decisions about how to put those ads in front of the right audience. But we don’t just plan and manage your ad campaigns. We will also analyze the results and report back in full, so that you are up to date on our latest findings and any changes that we make to improve performance.
Hopefully, we answered your question of “why advertise on Facebook and Instagram”. Now, are you ready to reach a bigger audience on Facebook and Instagram? Contact us to get started.
Types of Google Ads
At Andava, we’ll help you navigate the full suite of Google ads, including:
- Search ads: Google search ads appear on the search results pages of platforms including Google Shopping, Google Images and Google Maps.
- Shopping ads: More visual than the traditional text-based ads, Google Shopping campaigns are a great opportunity to showcase your products. Google pulls in your store’s product information to display images of relevant products when people are looking to buy something specific.
- Display ads: Google ads don’t just appear on its search results pages. With a Google Display ad, you can find potential customers before they start searching, for example when they’re browsing YouTube or using Gmail.
- Video ads: A short video is a great way to engage potential customers. We’ll help you create beautiful video ads that run on YouTube or Google partner networks.
- Mobile ads: Customers are increasingly using their mobile devices to search, but you can’t just send them your desktop ads and hope for the best. We’ll help you craft campaigns that engage your mobile customers.
- App campaigns: Looking to promote your mobile app? With a Google App campaign, you can create ads that encourage people to download your app, or to take a specific action within it, for example placing an order.
Ready to advertise your business with Google Ads? Contact us to get started with your first campaign.