What We DiD
Featured Snippet optimization
High Domain Authority Links
Water Damage Restoration Equipment
Commercial Air Movers and Dehumidifiers
Tech Support and Maintenance
This eCommerce SEO case study aims to show you the journey AerIndustries took to reach success. Referred to Andava Digital, AerIndustries was looking for a solution to increase the visibility organically, increase the rankings, drive natural traffic and eventually generate more leads keeping it sustainable.
For the AerIndustries’ founders the only SEO outcome that matters is that it helps achieve their business objectives. More specifically, is the SEO boosting the purchases and transactions?
AerIndustries knew that they needed to focus on search and organic sales at this moment since sales channels diversification was a key priority for that period of time. Finding the right SEO agency was imperative to their growth and getting their business recognized nationwide.
Just wanted to thank you for your company’s professionalism and great guidance you provided for the past year, thank you!
It was a pleasure working with Andava on our web site design project for WWF Armenia. Andava boasts a professional staff who shows a genuine dedication to every project it works on handling tasks with utmost professionalism and attention to detail. And that, coupled with the collaborative and innovative spirit, makes them the go-to experts. Thank you!
We have used SEO extensively in our business for many years to ensure market share and secure the most prominent position on Google for our websites and products. It is a vital part of our business. After using several companies Andava has been a clear leader and the partner of choice by far . Their knowledge , commitment, responsiveness and value proposition is World class!!! We consider them to be more than a service provider but a valued and strategic partner as we continue to grow our business
The immediate audit of the AerIndustries online properties, market and the competition revealed a huge and challenging potential for eCommerce SEO. The strategy followed the best practice plan mentioned in this eCommerce SEO case study.
- Website audit and technical optimization
- Inclusive keyword research and targeting strategy
- Content and CRO optimization
- High Authority link building
- Brand Mentions monitoring and tracking
Website updates and technical fixes
The start assumed we’ll need to re-recode the website to be faster and include new conversion focused CTAs, get optimized for mobile, audit hundreds of website pages, create inclusive target keywords list, to cover all the services and products specifically. Andava’s development team did the magic that resulted in:
- 2x increase of the website loading speed
- 4x increase in the number of onsite and referral transactions
The Progress and Advancement.
Once we got the necessary minimum results within 2-3 months we moved on to the aggressive plan on getting the high quality links that were diversified in anchor, distribution and placement. But like in most eCommerce SEO case studies, in this one also figures speak louder than words. So, these links started to move the needle and within the next 2-3 months we saw a jump in national organic results for the target keywords in the 3 major product and service area targeted keywords like
- air movers – moved up to #1 position (having a featured snippet)
- commercial dehumidifier – moved up to #2 position
- air scrubber – moved up to #1 positions (having a featured snippet)
…along with 50+ other keywords that moved up to first page and started delivering organic traffic and leads.
Expanding the coverage.
- While the industry is not limited in volumes, the competition and the decision making processes are quite severe. Our approach introduced in this eCommerce SEO case study was to generate more industry related highly professional content for blog posts.
- We created content reach, specifically optimized product category and services landing pages for the main search queries related to appropriate products and services.
- The blog content that was well thought out to be a long term investment in the authority and trust of the site brought it additional number of links and traffic that resulted in more awareness for the brand (measured in brand related queries increase over the 12 months.
While some ecommerce SEO case studies may lack numbers reflecting the current situation, our success story shows the present status. So, fast forward to today, AerIndustries sees 4x more traffic from organic than before, visibility increase by more then 10 times measure through 3rd party tools, 300% increase in syndicated content, and for the first time ever, outpaced its biggest competitor in both ranking keywords and organic clicks.
Outpaced the competition
In Andava’s most recent competitive analysis, AerIndustries had surpassed its biggest competitor in almost every organic metric to make it one of the leading service and products supplier.
350 % more
Number Of Monthly Transactions
+100% Website Speed
500% Increase in Transactions
+35% Conversion Rate from Website